The Geography series is designed with the traveler in mind, making traveling in style easy. The extra hand and additional hour scale ensure you can keep track of a second time zone. Even if you don't make use of the GMT feature, however, the Geography is still a great-looking timepiece with elegant vintage cues. The minimalist dial is finished with applied indices, the 24-hour interior dial isn't obtrusive, and the subtle sunburst on the outer portion gives a vibe that nicely balances form and function.
Charming on the wrist, the slightly extended lugs meant a snug fit and allow this watch to easily slide under a cuff. The Geography has a clear Bravur character with a sophisticated and pared down expression; making it stands out from the usual GMT timepieces.
- Case size Solitär, 39 mm
- Case thickness 10.5mm
- Case material Sandvik stainless steel
- Case back Sapphire crystal
- Features Second time zone
- Movement Sellita SW300-1 automatic
- Jewels 25
- Frequency 28 800 A/h (4 Hz, 8 beats per second)
- Energy Reserve 42 h
- Dial Curved sparkling white dial, black applied hour indexes, blue inner ring
- Hands Superluminova C1
- Lug width 20mm
- Glass Domed sapphire, anti-reflective coating
- Strap Brown vegetable tanned leather
- Buckle Stainless steel deployment clasp
- Water resistance 50 Meters
- Battery warranty 1 Year
- Movement warranty 2 Years
The Watch Library offers free shipping within Malaysia and will be automatically applied to your order at Checkout.
You will be able to receive your parcel within 3 to 5 working days for Peninsular Malaysia and 5 to 7 working days for East Malaysia after your order has been accepted. Orders placed on Friday (after 2pm), Saturday, and Sunday will be processed on Monday morning.
We accept the below payment methods:
- Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard)
- Internet Banking
- 3 x interest-free installments with either Debit or Credit Card via Atome