The Bravur x Wingårdh Limited Edition in Light is a collaboration between Bravur and famous Swedish architect Gert Wingårdh and his son Rasmus Wingårdh, award winning designer. Wingårdh have interpreted Bravur’s Scandinavia model and the result is a watch inspired by the Swedish west coast and the Scandinavian light.
The minimalist aesthetic is conveyed through the contemporary Bauhaus vibe of the delineated minute track, while the dial centre is recessed in a delightful fish-scale pattern that nods to the Scandinavian coastline and maritime traditions. The scales are embossed into the dial meaning they will catch light and change appearance depending on the surroundings.
Produced in a limited run of 50 pieces, individually numbered by a small peripheral dot in the minute track.
- Case size 37 mm
- Case thickness 10mm
- Case material 316L stainless steel
- Case back Stainless steel
- Movement Sellita SW300-1 automatic
- Jewels 25
- Frequency 28 800 A/h (4 Hz, 8 beats per second)
- Energy Reserve 42 h
- Dial White dial, black numeral print
- Hands Heat blued
- Lug width 18mm
- Glass Domed sapphire, anti-reflective coating
- Strap Black vegetable tanned leather, embossed fish scale
- Buckle Stainless steel deployment clasp
- Water resistance 50 Meters
- Battery warranty 1 Year
- Movement warranty 2 Years
The Watch Library offers free shipping within Malaysia and will be automatically applied to your order at Checkout.
You will be able to receive your parcel within 3 to 5 working days for Peninsular Malaysia and 5 to 7 working days for East Malaysia after your order has been accepted. Orders placed on Friday (after 2pm), Saturday, and Sunday will be processed on Monday morning.
We accept the below payment methods:
- Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard)
- Internet Banking
- 3 x interest-free installments with either Debit or Credit Card via Atome