The Corniche x Club Des Sport Courchevel is an exclusive partnership with an institution in the life of Courchevel, one of the most legendary alpine clubs in the world. Founded in 1948, the Club Des Sport Courchevel has hosted prestigious competitions including the 1992 Olympics.
A fresh take on the Heritage Chronograph, this limited edition is a vision of a perfect combination between sport and elegance. The tachymeter scale is refined with more modern fonts, easier to read sub-dial layout and adding in a splash of red that represents the Club Des Sport Courchevel's logo colour on the dial and the seconds hand. The watch comes in two easily interchangeable straps in Midnight Blue; the elastic sportif strap for sporting activities and the leather strap for a dressy touch.
Produced in a limited run of 200 pieces, individually numbered on the side of the case and the case back.
- Case size 39mm
- Case thickness 12mm
- Case material 316L stainless steel
- Case back CDSC engraved, individually numbered
- Movement Seiko VK64 (sweeping second hand)
- Dial Blue ceramic, hand-polished markers
- Hands Stainless steel / red
- Lug width 20mm
- Glass Sapphire
- Strap Alligator texture leather & elastic sportif (both in midnight blue)
- Buckle Stainless steel folding mechanism
- Water resistance 50 Meters
- Packaging Piano lacquered presentation box
- Battery warranty 1 Year
- Movement warranty 2 Years
The Watch Library offers free shipping within Malaysia and will be automatically applied to your order at Checkout.
You will be able to receive your parcel within 3 to 5 working days for Peninsular Malaysia and 5 to 7 working days for East Malaysia after your order has been accepted. Orders placed on Friday (after 2pm), Saturday, and Sunday will be processed on Monday morning.
We accept the below payment methods:
- Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard)
- Internet Banking
- 3 x interest-free installments with either Debit or Credit Card via Atome