Merlin 296 | Grey
The Merlin got it's named from one of the finest piston engines ever manufactured — Rolls-Royce Merlin, the V-12 engine that powered the Mustang fighter jet back in World War II era. The Merlin 296 is an advance timepiece work from Merlin 246. This timepiece features ISAswiss quartz movement with twin time. The dial surface is in dense matte black, which makes all of the markings stand out clearly even under extreme conditions.
View the review from Kaminsky Blog on the Techné Merlin 296.
- Case size 40mm
- Case material AISI 316L stainless steel
- Case thickness 11mm
- Finishing Brushed
Movement ISA 9238/1970.00
- Smallest time fraction displayed 1 Hz
- Autonomy (in months) 32
- Working temperature range -5 C° < +50 C°
- Accuracy (in minutes per year) 4
- Dial Matte black, white printing, Superluminova indexes
- Hands White lacquered, Superluminova
- Glass Tempered mineral
- Lug width 20mm
- Strap Grey woven nylon 6
- Buckle AISI 316L stainless steel
- Anti shock ISO 1413
- Anti magnetism 1600 A/m
- Water resistance 50 Meters
- Packaging Presentation box
- Battery warranty 1 Year
- Movement warranty 2 Years
The Watch Library offers free shipping within Malaysia and will be automatically applied to your order at Checkout.
You will be able to receive your parcel within 3 to 5 working days for Peninsular Malaysia and 5 to 7 working days for East Malaysia after your order has been accepted. Orders placed on Friday (after 2pm), Saturday, and Sunday will be processed on Monday morning.
We accept the below payment methods:
- Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard)
- Internet Banking
- 3 x interest-free installments with either Debit or Credit Card via Atome