1. Product authenticity — Is The Watch Library legit?
The Watch Library operates a zero-tolerance towards counterfeit products. We strive to ensure that all products sold on our platform are authentic and sourced directly from independent brands and reputable distributors.
2. Who operates The Watch Library?
The Watch Library is operated by Time Zone Sdn Bhd, a Malaysian watch trading company established in 1992.
3. Do I need an account to place an order?
You will need an account to complete a purchase. By registering, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Track your orders and view previous purchases.
- Save your address and card details so you can shop even more quickly in future.
4. How do I reset my password?
If you have forgotten your password, follow the ‘Forgotten password?’ steps in the link here.
5. Which currency are the prices listed in?
All our prices are listed in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR).
6. What are the payment options?
We accept the below payment methods:
- Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard)
- Internet Banking
- 3 x interest-free installments with either Debit or Credit Card via Atome
7. Do you offer free shipping promotions?
We offer free shipping within Malaysia and will be automatically applied to your order at Checkout.
8. How long does delivery usually take?
You will be able to receive your parcel within 3 to 5 working days for Peninsular Malaysia and 5 to 7 working days for East Malaysia after your order has been accepted. Orders placed on Friday (after 2pm), Saturday, and Sunday will be processed on Monday morning.
In all cases, The Watch Library reserves the right to delay a shipment if the order is not able to be shipped for reasons beyond control. Please note that during promotions and sales there may be shipping delays.
9. Can I cancel an item from my order?
Depending on the status of your order, it may be possible to cancel a product you have already purchased. Please contact us as soon as possible and we will try our best to assist you.
- Call/WhatsApp our Customer Care (8am to 8pm) at +6017 229 3822
- Email us at email@example.com with the Subject Header and your order number “Cancellation Request Order No: XXX”
10. Does your watch comes with a warranty?
The Watch Library watches come with warranty dated on the day of purchase. Our watches are warranted against any manufacturing defect for a period of 24 months, and 12 months against battery. However, warranty may vary for promotional products with 50% off and above, and unless stated otherwise in the product description. Please note that the warranty excludes defects and damages caused by improper use, alterations, tampering, dismantling or any irregular application.