The first mechanical watch by Bravur with a Swiss-made movement, the BW003 is hand-built by experienced watchmaker in the small coastal town of Båstad. This highly refined and elegant timepiece has a Solitär case made in Swedish stainless steel. Swedish steel has a reputation for being the highest quality in the world, and the steel used by Bravur is made by Sandvik, a company dating back to 1862. The distinctive features of the case are the fluted bezel side, and another ring of fluting on the case back, around the sapphire glass window.
- Case size Solitär, 39 mm
- Case thickness 10.5mm
- Case material Sandvik stainless steel
- Case back Sapphire crystal
- Features Fluted bezel
- Movement Sellita SW300-1 automatic
- Jewels 25
- Frequency 28 800 A/h (4 Hz, 8 beats per second)
- Energy Reserve 42 h
- Dial Curved black dial, applied hour indexes
- Hands Rhodium plated, Superluminova C1
- Lug width 20mm
- Glass Domed sapphire, anti-reflective coating
- Strap Brown vegetable tanned leather
- Buckle Stainless steel deployment clasp
- Water resistance 50 Meters
- Battery warranty 1 Year
- Movement warranty 2 Years
The Watch Library offers free shipping within Malaysia and will be automatically applied to your order at Checkout.
You will be able to receive your parcel within 3 to 5 working days for Peninsular Malaysia and 5 to 7 working days for East Malaysia after your order has been accepted. Orders placed on Friday (after 2pm), Saturday, and Sunday will be processed on Monday morning.