The first mechanical watch by Bravur with a Swiss-made movement, the BW003 is hand-built by experienced watchmaker in the small coastal town of Båstad. This highly refined and elegant timepiece has a Solitär case made in Swedish stainless steel. Swedish steel has a reputation for being the highest quality in the world, and the steel used by Bravur is made by Sandvik, a company dating back to 1862. The distinctive features of the case are the fluted bezel side, and another ring of fluting on the case back, around the sapphire glass window.
View the review from Hodinkee on Bravur BW003.
View the review from Worn & Wound on Bravur BW003.
- Case size Solitär, 39 mm
- Case thickness 10.5mm
- Case material Sandvik stainless steel
- Case back Sapphire crystal
- Features Fluted bezel
- Movement Sellita SW300-1 automatic
- Jewels 25
- Frequency 28 800 A/h (4 Hz, 8 beats per second)
- Energy Reserve 42 h
- Dial Curved black dial, applied hour indexes
- Hands Rhodium plated, Superluminova C1
- Lug width 20mm
- Glass Domed sapphire, anti-reflective coating
- Strap Tan vegetable tanned leather
- Buckle Stainless steel deployment clasp
- Water resistance 50 Meters
- Battery warranty 1 Year
- Movement warranty 2 Years
The Watch Library offers free shipping within Malaysia and will be automatically applied to your order at Checkout.
You will be able to receive your parcel within 3 to 5 working days for Peninsular Malaysia and 5 to 7 working days for East Malaysia after your order has been accepted. Orders placed on Friday (after 2pm), Saturday, and Sunday will be processed on Monday morning.
We accept the below payment methods:
- Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard)
- Internet Banking
- 3 x interest-free installments with either Debit or Credit Card via Atome