The Harrier gets its name from a vertical takeoff and landing jet, and was initially made a 2013 exclusive edition watch for the French anti-gang brigades. With its big, bold, clean numerals and indexes, the watch puts legibility at the forefront. The dial surface is in dense matte black, which makes all of the markings stand out very clearly. Whereas, the sandblasted case is made in anodized aluminum with a carbon reinforced polymer, which makes it very strong and light.
- Case size 41mm
- Case material Anodized aluminum
- Case thickness 11mm
- Finishing Sandblasted
- Movement Miyota 0T45
- Smallest time fraction displayed 1 Hz
- Autonomy (in months) 36
- Working temperature range -5 C° < +50 C°
- Accuracy (in minutes per year) 4
- Dial Matte black, white printing, Superluminova indexes
- Hands White lacquered, Superluminova
- Glass K1
- Lug width 20mm
- Strap Olive woven nylon 6
- Buckle Anodized aluminum
- Anti shock ISO 1413
- Anti magnetism 1600 A/m
- Water resistance 50 Meters
- Packaging Presentation box
- Battery warranty 1 Year
- Movement warranty 2 Years
The Watch Library offers free shipping within Malaysia and will be automatically applied to your order at Checkout.
You will be able to receive your parcel within 3 to 5 working days for Peninsular Malaysia and 5 to 7 working days for East Malaysia after your order has been accepted. Orders placed on Friday (after 2pm), Saturday, and Sunday will be processed on Monday morning.