The Heritage Chronograph in black PVD coating gives this timepiece a more tactical aesthetic. The dial itself is fully rendered in ceramic and features highly polished, hand-applied indices that together equal its intricate interior.
Inspired by the early days of racing, where both race cars and watches are running on complex mechanical engines that rely heavily on precision and accuracy, the Heritage Chronograph is powered by an impressive engine of its own. Inside the case sits the Seiko VK64 Hybrid movement that combines quartz caliber with mechanical movement. The timekeeping functions are controlled by a quartz precision while the stop-watch functions of the chronograph are recorded by a mechanical module.
- Case size 39mm
- Case thickness 12mm
- Case material 316L Stainless steel
- Case back Mediterranean pine tree engraved
- Movement Seiko VK64 (sweeping second hand)
- Dial Black ceramic dial, hand-polished markers
- Hands Stainless steel
- Lug width 20mm
- Glass Sapphire
- Strap Black alligator texture leather
- Buckle Black folding mechanism
- Water resistance 50 Meters
- Packaging Piano lacquered presentation box
- Battery warranty 1 Year
- Movement warranty 2 Years
The Watch Library offers free shipping within Malaysia and will be automatically applied to your order at Checkout.
You will be able to receive your parcel within 3 to 5 working days for Peninsular Malaysia and 5 to 7 working days for East Malaysia after your order has been accepted. Orders placed on Friday (after 2pm), Saturday, and Sunday will be processed on Monday morning.
We accept the below payment methods:
- Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard)
- Internet Banking
- 3 x interest-free installments with either Debit or Credit Card via Atome