The Corniche Historique epitomizes the mid-century modernist style in the form of a quietly spoken dress watch that oozes understated elegance. The dial features a two-tone sector dial, which is a hallmark often found on vintage timepieces, and encompasses the brand's signature polished Cercle d'Acier ring in steel.
Additionally, domed Hesalite crystal is used to achieve a really soft glow to the eye, a vintage aesthetic that just can't be replicated with other forms of crystal. The highly polished hands and markers refract light brilliantly, changing hue and resonating depth as the lighting angle changes. Every Historique comes in a sleek slide-out box covered in the same materials they used to cover old books in.
Case size 38mm
- Case thickness 9mm
- Case material 316L stainless steel
- Case back Stainless steel
- Movement Miyota 9015 automatic
- Accuracy +8.9 sec/day
- Energy Reserve 42 h
- Dial White ceramic / steel dial, hand-polished markers
- Hands Stainless steel
- Lug width 18mm
- Glass Domed hesalite
- Strap Taupe calfskin leather
- Buckle Stainless steel classic clasp
- Water resistance 30 Meters
- Packaging Vintage style slide out box
- Battery warranty 1 Year
- Movement warranty 2 Years
The Watch Library offers free shipping within Malaysia and will be automatically applied to your order at Checkout.
You will be able to receive your parcel within 3 to 5 working days for Peninsular Malaysia and 5 to 7 working days for East Malaysia after your order has been accepted. Orders placed on Friday (after 2pm), Saturday, and Sunday will be processed on Monday morning.
We accept the below payment methods:
- Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard)
- Internet Banking
- 3 x interest-free installments with either Debit or Credit Card via Atome