The Scandinavia model is a tribute to Bravur's heritage and the Scandinavian design movement; a minimalist timepiece with meticulous crafted detailing. The Limited Edition Scandinavia in Slate Grey generates endless discovery out of subtle details. Featuring a matte dial with brushed applied indices, the desaturated dial colour varies depending on light. Perfectly proportioned, its skeletonized hands are slightly curved at the ends, so as to match the dial curvature. More than an inspired dress watch, this timepiece is a masterclass in lustrous detail and minimalist design.
Produced in a limited run of 25 pieces, individually numbered on the dial.
- Case size Solitär, 39 mm
- Case thickness 10mm
- Case material Sandvik stainless steel
- Case back Sandvik stainless steel
- Movement Sellita SW300-1 automatic
- Jewels 25
- Frequency 28 800 A/h (4 Hz, 8 beats per second)
- Energy Reserve 42 h
- Dial Curved matte slate grey dial, applied hour indexes, inner ring
- Hands Curved tips
- Lug width 20mm
- Glass Domed sapphire, anti-reflective coating
- Strap Sand-suede, vegetable tanned leather
- Buckle Stainless steel deployment clasp
- Water resistance 50 Meters
- Battery warranty 1 Year
- Movement warranty 2 Years
The Watch Library offers free shipping within Malaysia and will be automatically applied to your order at Checkout.
You will be able to receive your parcel within 3 to 5 working days for Peninsular Malaysia and 5 to 7 working days for East Malaysia after your order has been accepted. Orders placed on Friday (after 2pm), Saturday, and Sunday will be processed on Monday morning.