The Scandinavia model is a tribute to Bravur's heritage and the Scandinavian design movement; a minimalist timepiece with meticulous crafted detailing. The Scandinavia in Sparkling White takes a slightly metallic white surface and combines it with gold markers and hands for restrained decadence. Perfectly proportioned, its skeletonized hands are slightly curved at the ends, so as to match the dial curvature, and long, thin applied markers that cascade down into the shadows where the dial meets the inside of the case.
View the review from Worn & Wound on the Bravur Scandinavia.
- Case size Solitär, 39 mm
- Case thickness 10mm
- Case material Sandvik stainless steel
- Case back Individual serial number
- Movement Sellita SW300-1 automatic
- Jewels 25
- Frequency 28 800 A/h (4 Hz, 8 beats per second)
- Energy Reserve 42 h
- Dial Curved sparkling white dial, applied hour indexes, inner ring
- Hands Curved tips
- Lug width 20mm
- Glass Domed sapphire, anti-reflective coating
- Strap Brown vegetable tanned leather
- Buckle Stainless steel deployment clasp
- Water resistance 50 Meters
- Battery warranty 1 Year
- Movement warranty 2 Years
The Watch Library offers free shipping within Malaysia and will be automatically applied to your order at Checkout.
You will be able to receive your parcel within 3 to 5 working days for Peninsular Malaysia and 5 to 7 working days for East Malaysia after your order has been accepted. Orders placed on Friday (after 2pm), Saturday, and Sunday will be processed on Monday morning.
We accept the below payment methods:
- Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard)
- Internet Banking
- 3 x interest-free installments with either Debit or Credit Card via Atome